We need to use your personal data to make your experience better.To comply with the General Data Protection Regulation, we need to ask for your consent before using your personal data.
Last update on June 26 2018 in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation n°2016/679 (“GDPR”).
INTERMER (« INTERMER »), a central purchasing organisation, franchisor of a network of independent resellers “ACCASTILLAGE DIFFUSION”, and owner of the website http://www.accastillage-diffusion.com (the « Site ») cares about the protection of your personal data.
The information that we collect and when we get it from
These data are collected when:
- You provide them to one of our resellers
- You order something in a seller shop or online
- You register on our Site or to one of our events (e.g., conferences, seminars, surveys…)
- You participate to contests, sweepstakes
- You subscribe to our newsletter or fill in a form
- You contact us
- You ask for information
- You access to, or navigate on social network accounts or pages of Accastillage Diffusion
- You provide or submit comments, suggestions, purchase experiences or any other content
- You interact with our services
How INTERMER uses your personal data?
INTERMER only collects your personal data in order to ensure proper performance of our commercial relationships. We will only process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To process your orders and provide you with related services (delivery, invoicing, payment)
- To activate your client account
- To analyse and predict your preferences so that we can offer you tailored services or services that may interest you
- To understand and answer your expectations, comments and suggestions
- To communicate around new products and special offers
- To conduct surveys, analysis and statistics
- To inform you on the improvement of our services
- To send you marketing communications
- To understand your expectations and realise statistics regarding the performance of our Site.
- In case of recruitment on our Site, to process your application
- To process your claims
What is our legal basis to process your personal information?
Your personal information are only processed by INTERMER when we have a legal basis to do so, and in particular:
- To perform our obligations in accordance with any contract that we may have with you (to process your orders, to register on our Site, to process your queries with our customer service);
- In case of consent (by navigating on our Site, clicking on a ticking box…). You may withdraw your consent at any time;
- It is in our legitimate interest or a third party's legitimate interest to use personal information in such a way to ensure that we provide our services in the best way that we can;
- It is our legal obligation to use your personal information to comply with any legal obligations imposed upon us (notably regarding tax regulation upon profit).
What are your rights?
You have the following rights:
- Access to your information – You have the right to request a copy of your personal information that we hold.
- Correcting your information – INTERMER strives to make sure that your personal information is accurate, complete and up to date. At any time, you may ask us to correct your personal information.
- Deletion of your information – You have the right to ask us to delete personal information about you when:
(i) You consider that we no longer require the information for the purposes for which it was obtained or;
(ii) Our use of your personal information is unlawful.
- Restricting how we may use your information – You may ask us to restrict how we use your personal information. In this case, we may only use the relevant personal information with your consent, for legal claims or where there are other public interest grounds.
- Right to data portability - You have the right, in certain circumstances, to obtain personal information you have provided us with (in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format) and to reuse it elsewhere or to ask us to transfer this to a third party of your choice (please note that this right is limited to the data you provided to us).
These requests must be sent in writing and addressed to INTERMER, with a valid identity supporting document, send to:
INTERMER, Custumer Service, ZI du bois de Leuze, Rue Denis Papin 13310 St Martin de Crau – France
Or through the following email address:
If it is your opinion that our answer is not satisfactory within the time limit set by the applicable law, you may lodge a complaint with the relevant data protection supervisory authority:
Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL - 3 Place de Fontenoy - TSA 80715 - 75334 Paris - Cedex 07).
Do we disclose your personal data to third party?
Our services suppliers, affiliate societies and members of our resellers network (the “Authorized Processors”) who work with us for management of our Site, performance of our contracts with you, host your data and provide our business operations, exclusively process your personal data within the scope of the missions entrusted to them. These Authorized Processors may contact you directly using the personal data that you provided us or that we obtained lawfully from third parties. We strictly require from our Authorized Processors that they process your personal data in compliance with personal data applicable regulation and that they implement appropriate measures to ensure security and confidentiality of your personal information.
We may also release your information when we believe that such release is appropriate to comply with the law, protect ours rights, or if all or part of our assets is transferred to another company.
Lastly, aggregated data, meaning non-identifiable data can be transferred to third parties for marketing, advertising or any other purposes.
Are your data transferred outside the European Union?
Your personal data are respectively stored on our servers and on servers of our Authorized Processors located in the European Economic Area (the “EEA”). We do not transfer data outside the EEA.
How long do we your personal data?
INTERMER keeps your data relating to your visit of the Site for at least three years from the date of our last interaction with you in compliance with our obligations under the GDPR or for longer if we are required to do so according to our national regulatory obligations.
Your contractual data are kept for the length of our contractual relationship, plus the legal deadlines for archiving or if it is necessary to keep them to protect our legal interests.
No collection and process of data relating to minors
The Site and the services proposed by INTERMER are not intended to minors. Therefore, INTERMER does not process personal data relating to minors. By accessing to the Site, you declare that you are older than 18.
Security of your data
INTERMER is committed to keeping your personal data secure and we have implemented appropriate information security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data that we have under our control from unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorized modification and unlawful destruction or accidental loss.
All of our Authorized Processors, employees, and data processors who have access to and are associated with the processing of your personal data, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of such personal information.