VITRIFRIGO compact air conditioning systems, silent and reversible marinized providing ideal temperature and humidity.
The VITRIFRIGO air conditioner is equipped with a top of the range monoblock compressor with:
- A rotary compressor with high pressure probes
and low pressure refrigerant gas and thermal protection. The compressor is plate fixed.
- A condenser : the coaxial flow tube wherein the refrigerant gas and cooling seawater is in cupronickel resistant to corrosion for the inner tube and in copper for the outer tube.
- An evaporator consisting of copper tubing designed to provide an optimum temperature transfer with an aluminum painted chassis.
- A compact centrifugal ventilator that blows conditioned air. The motor is mounted in the block making it a more silent blowing unit. This ventilator can easily be oriented horizontally to permit a vertical air outlet, or in an intermediate position.
- Chassis / holding tank in painted stainless steel whose base is strengthened and based on foam insulation reduces noise and vibration. Rapid condensation evacuation to low level with two drains.
Ideal for instalation under a bed or a bench. The evacuation of air takes place via insulated adapted grills. The unit is preloaded with R-407 gas, environmentally friendly and non-flammable.
The VITRIFRIGO remote control air conditioner is electronically controlled by a central microprocessor, touch control and digital display.
Mounting Accessories: Kits 1 blow outlet adapted to different system configurations and including a sea water pump, plumbing and aerolic (ductwork and teak grill) suitable for clim.reversible unit.
The air conditioner 5000BTU / h VITRIFRIGO is recommended for cabin area 8 m².
- Dimensions: 420 x 232 x 302 mm.
- Weight: 21kg.
- Single-phase 230V/50Hz.
- Conso.mode cold: hot 2A/mode 2.3 A.
- Output blowing 100 mm.