Transponder AIS MA-500TR Icom Class B true GPS graphics with Waypoints, 2W with screen LCD IPx7
156.025-162.025MHz supplied with antenna MXG-5000 GPS receiver transfers the data to the MMSI VHF IC-M505 and IC-M603 new versions, possibility of connection to a PC or to an existing plotter.
Target list and list of dangerous targets. Collision alarm. Possible connection to an external alarm. Man overboard function Hotkey MOB
- Transponder AIS Class B
- 2W of power
- Double channel AIS reception
- Traffic display in real time
- Autonomous function: requires no PC or plotter
- Waterproof IP-X7 1m depth for 30 minutes (except connectors)
- 3-way NMEA0183 input / output devices to communicate with different apparatus on board
- True graphic with GPS waypoints
- Needs a separate VHF antenna (this is a transmitter)
GPS antenna supplied with 10m of cable.